Monday, October 15, 2007

Movie Time!

The Deal:
Located off of drake ave by shields is the Cinema Saver 6. A theatre which features movies that are stuck in the transistion between theatres and dvd. So why go see a movie that you can probably just rent in a few weeks anyways? Because the Cinema Saver is a steal of a deal, that's why. Its actually cheaper than renting a movie at Blockbuster. You can see any film for only $2 during matinees and $3 during regular showtimes. Shows run between 1:30 in the afternoon for the earliest shows and 10:00 Pm for the latest shows. And despite what you might think, the movie screens are actually full size and the seats are comfy. Make sure you bring cash with you though because that's all they're going to take. Also, one of the only ways that the theatre is able to stay in business is through their concession stands, so buy some popcorn if your hungry, they have a good selection of seasonings for it. Right now the films playing are Mr. Woodcock, Hairspray, Harry Potter 2, Shrek the Third, Sydney White, The Brave One, and the hilarious movie Superbad. You can check out showtimes and more information on directions and contact info at the new Fort Collins movie page located at http://www.fortcollinsmovies.com/

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the cheap theatre...if you can brave the terribly uncomfortable seats, its totally awesome.

Laura said...

I agree! I love this theater.. it's close to where I live so my friends and I go a lot! Thanks a lot... I'm liking this blog!

~Dorama Suki!~ said...

I've heard of this magical theater, but never actually been there. I'm glad to get more information, because movie tickets are expensive! I'll definitely be going to this theater, so thank you!

Anonymous said...

I have lived in Fort Collins for the last four years and sadly enough I just found out about this theater about a year ago. I was pretty impressed with it and the prices are great. Especially if your a poor college student like myself. I don't have much time to do anytime, but I do plan to go see the movie Superbad the first chance I get.

Anonymous said...

This is maybe the most random thing ever, but I just got in a very long argument with my roommates about whether or not the Cinema Saver used to be cash only, and your blog post just proved that I was the only one who was remembering right :D Thank you!